Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) play a critical role in our understanding of the human immune system and developing life-saving and life-altering treatments. With plays in immunology, inflammation, toxicology, vaccination, and other fields, scientists in all areas need to have a deep understanding of this ready-made blend of innate and adaptive immune cells.
We’ve created a simple PBMC guide based on some of our most popular resources. Find everything from thought-provoking blog posts to in-depth research protocols, including:
- Using a recall antigen assay as a tool for understanding immunity
- The benefits of testing with pooled PBMC
- Detailed research protocols for working with PBMC
- All commercially available PBMC products
- Publications featuring our PBMC so you can see how these cells are applied in real research